TODAY'S PAGE VIEWS

izuchris_am sorry

one of Top nation troops/zmg recording artist izuchris just dropped a song and  tittle "am sorry" prod by izuchr...






one of Top nation troops/zmg recording artist izuchris just dropped a song and  tittle "am sorry" prod by izuchris, and the video is directed by emma silver@no limit crew. video dropping soon.

INTERVIEW

 SONG TITLE: am sorry
ARTIST: izuchris
LABEL/CREW: Top nation troops( TNT)
PRODUCED BY: izuchris
DIRECTED BY: emma silver

INSPIRATION BEHIND THE SONG

my girlfriend accused me of cheating all because she saw a picture of another girl in my who she thought was my date bearing the name "my bae"

download audio 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Featured post

Ejege_Episode 1(street life)

  Ejege_episode1 Ejege is a webseries which is created by Buezin Empire for the purpose of entertainment and this movie is inspiring , educa...

MOST VIEWED POST

Flickr Images