TODAY'S PAGE VIEWS

don jazzy is a broke by Prof. Nwelue

Don Jazzy is a broke tenant. I have seen the bank details of Nigerian celebrities and I know we are all struggling - Prof. Nwelue Load more ...

Image result for Prof. NwelueImage result for don jazzyDon Jazzy is a broke tenant. I have seen the bank details of Nigerian celebrities and I know we are all struggling - Prof. Nwelue
Load more comments
patricia_beshelLmao. So what's our business now?
iam_stevoskiAnd @donjazzy just made a subtle and humble comment... chai...humble man, no dramatic reply like some pple would do. God bless u more...
sefhanonline@patricia_beshel I'm not understanding sef
jasmiiineu@donjazzy πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½
donjay_rogoFather if @donjazzy is broke let me broke like dat oooooo Chai!!!! Human beings eh. Me self wey no get money i no dey show people my acct so I'm wondering how he saw it
beelarcandyIf I can be broke lik donjazzy... My life don better.... But a quick question, who is dis "uncle" @mz_phiona
mz_phiona@beelarcandy uncle they crazy ni πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
miami_frosh@donjazzy 😊
classyfunmi@triadapson how can davido have 30b. Jokers
gassermoghazy@onyekanwelue @instablog9ja You don't have to come on here and say all this...You're not a good example, you're nothing but a thief..You better behave yourself, shut up and act proper.. The money you promised to pay me back for 3years now couldn't find your so called name on my bank statement.. Ajala the traveler, what's the difference between you and them..Asshole!
you.absolutely.can@donjazzy I just love this level of maturity!!!!
oluwafunmilayo01@flexinlord is like u want trouble by tagging me yeah? I don’t have ur time
laqovaAnd Don Jazzy commented...😁
tunapa_juskins@donjazzy funny bro.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
uche_anyalewechi@donjazzy real man, respect sir
tunmise__1@donjazzy mature reply Boss
ruoyrehThe “famous” @donjazzy comment is too far behind. Lost in the sea of comments. We move abeg.
azhucar7@beelarcandy πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„.. Nice one!
ojb_01@donjazzy Your talent continue to make room for you bro😘😘
mimichide@donjazzy God bless you

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Featured post

Ejege_Episode 1(street life)

  Ejege_episode1 Ejege is a webseries which is created by Buezin Empire for the purpose of entertainment and this movie is inspiring , educa...

MOST VIEWED POST

Flickr Images