TODAY'S PAGE VIEWS

whyte fresh profile

REAL NAME: i am  DOMINIC UDOH by name STAGE NAME:  my friends and fans call me WHYTE FRESH TRACKS/ SONGS: i have 4 songs to my credits w...

REAL NAME: i am  DOMINIC UDOH by name
STAGE NAME:  my friends and fans call me WHYTE FRESH
TRACKS/ SONGS: i have 4 songs to my credits which are best girl prod by bonafide, new day prod by bonafide, bugaggati prod by bonafide and down low prod by lakeys.

LABEL/ CREW:  i am in BBM, which was bad boys music, latered changed to blast bliss music.
VIDEO (S): none
LATEST SONG; i dropped a dance all perty jam lastweek and it was inspired by a girl i met in a club.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Featured post

Ejege_Episode 1(street life)

  Ejege_episode1 Ejege is a webseries which is created by Buezin Empire for the purpose of entertainment and this movie is inspiring , educa...

MOST VIEWED POST

Flickr Images