TODAY'S PAGE VIEWS

Yonette shares her story, her journey & her concept behind “The Climb” | @YonetteOdessa

Contemporary Christian artist and Worship Leader, Yonette Odessa, has channeled her gigantuan gift for singing and conspicuous calling to ...

Yonette Odessa - Interview (2017) Contemporary Christian artist and Worship Leader, Yonette Odessa, has channeled her gigantuan gift for singing and conspicuous calling to record her latest release called The Climb, a collection of inspirational songs that soar both in spirit and sound. With the release of her sophomore project, Odessa overwhelms the listener with catchy lyrics and a calming melody that testifies to her personal experience. It’s an album that surely connect with Christians of all ages, denominations and cultures. Born in Guyana, raised in New York City, Yonette brings her unique upbringing and outlook of the world to both her music and ministry, in an effort to impact lives towards Christ. In an exclusive with ebrython.blogspot.com,

Yonette shares her story, her journey and her concept behind the catchphrase – “The Climb”. Christopher Heron: Let’s start off with a few fun questions. For instance, you’re a New Yorker. What are a couple of places every visitor to NYC should check out? Yonette Odessa: New York City is one of the most beautiful yet hectic cities. The top places I believe every visitor should check out are Times Square and the Empire State Building. Christopher Heron: You’re originally from Guyana in South America. Do you speak any of the other popular languages, like Creole, Spanish, Portuguese or Hindu? Yonette Odessa: Yes I was born and raised in South America Guyana, but unfortunately I do not speak any of my countries other dialects. Christopher Heron: You have two very unique names – Yonette Odessa – is there a story behind the names?

Yonette Odessa 2017 Yonetta Odessa: I’ve always been curious about this very question. However I’ve never been told any stories behind my name. All I know is my Daddy named me. Christopher Heron: Your latest release, The Climb, is a huge evolution / progression from your debut project, Free. In your words, tell me about the journey and maturity as an artist over the last four years that prepared you for the release of The Climb. Yonetta Odessa: The journey to “The Climb” had to be one of being intentional about every move. I knew it was going to be a challenging process but I was ready to embrace it. Everything about this new album had to show growth on every front. So, I began the process by hiring some of the best producers, vocal arrangers, and musicians to help me get the job done. The thing that was challenging about that was, it put me in a position to face all of my fears and weaknesses.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Featured post

Ejege_Episode 1(street life)

  Ejege_episode1 Ejege is a webseries which is created by Buezin Empire for the purpose of entertainment and this movie is inspiring , educa...

MOST VIEWED POST

Flickr Images