TODAY'S PAGE VIEWS

Queen Shantel Modesta (Autobiography)_Queen of Queens Nigeria Ambassador 2021

Queen Shantel Modesta ( QUEEN OF QUEENS NIGERIA AMBASSADOR) After been interviewed by Nigeria most prominent blogs, she revealed...

Queen Shantel Modesta ( QUEEN OF QUEENS NIGERIA AMBASSADOR)

After been interviewed by Nigeria most prominent blogs, she revealed some striking informations about herself (autobiography)

   My name is Emeh Chiemerie modesta.
I came from a family of 5 boys and 2 girls (7children), I am in the position of the 6th child. 
From Imeoha village of Nkalagu Community, in Ishielu LGA of Ebonyi State.
I have a single parent (Mom). I lost my Dad at 9yrs in 2009.
     
 I was born in the 1st of April 2000. I'm 21 years old.
I obtained my First school leaving certificate (FSLC) in 2011. From Community primary school (CPS) in imeoha nkalagu in ishielu LGA ebonyi State.
          In 2011, I was given a 6 yrs scholarship to study in a private school, City Comprehensive Secondary School (CCSS) in Uwule nkalagu in ishielu LGA ebonyi State. After sitting for their common entrance examination.
         
 I have always been an active participant in sports, I run, I play football and I was also  involved in the  Man 'O war junior cadet then in school.
        
In 2014, I was given an Awarded certificate and Medal of Honor after representing the school in an inter_school relay race. 
        
 In 2015, I obtained my West Africa examination certificate. ( Junior Weac). And after my examination, I moved to Akwa Ibom state to spend my Holiday with my elder brother, which I later continued my education over there where I attended Community Comprehensive Secondary School (CCSS). Four towns Uyo Aks. 
            
  In 2018, I came back to my home town and obtained my Neco certificate in a government school. Community Secondary School (CSS). Nkalagu in Ebonyi State.
             In the same 2018, I obtained a certificate of proficiency in computer. I did the computer training for 6 months.

In the same year October 2018, after my training, I became a computer instructor/ operator in a private school's computer study centre. Winners' leaders int'l school. Being the first work i did as a salary earner, where I was paid five thousand naira (#5,000) per month. I worked for 7months. 
After writing my jamb examination. I stopped the work in April 2019.
          
    In Apri 2019, I relocated to Lagos , where I got exposed to my Modeling career. 
In Lagos, I worked as a computer operator (Secretary) in a private sector and later I started working as a waitress, which I do to further my education while pursuing my Modeling career.

      As a computer literate, I do minor graphic designs and I'm also a creative writer. I write in Opera news as a verified Opera news hub creator, which has been a while since I published in Opera news due to the inconveniences.

    I blog in a free WordPress site. (Modestablogdotwordpress.com). And I have published about 23 articles in my blog. And my bloging website have reached about 246 visitors and 342 views.  I blog on lifestyle/Multi-purpose versus Health.
           The First article I published in my website was titled  " 6  EFFECTIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU WANTS TO MAKE A BETTER DIFFERENCE." 

 I wrote the article using one of the most and popular gospel singer "MERCY CHINWO" as an example.  The article was created from my daily life experiences. I wrote the article to encourage someone to stay focused, passionate, determined and believe that background can't be a limit to their goals rather they can change their background for Better.

    On the 5th of September 2021, I won the Queen of Queens Nigeria Brand Ambassadorship crown/title.

  I have always been passionate about Modeling and I was emensely happy when I heard of the Queen of Queens Nigeria Pageantry contest, because it's something that describes my passion. 
I took courage and followed up to the end of the contest. 
 
 My dreams and aspirations are to become a lawyer in the future and maintain the highest standard of ethical conduct.  

To become one of the top models in the commercial industries, and display my passion and communicate my motions.    
And  to become one of the most recognized creative writers. (Blogger). 


 My dreams of becoming a lawyer has improved my creativity, judgement, logically thinking ability,  research skills and public speaking skills.

   I believe myself to be an apologetic mix of great passion and motions, I'm an ambitious driven person and I'm people's person, I love meeting new people and learning from their different backgrounds. And I'm a good communicator. 
 
   I love singing, I also composes songs (Gospel). I love traveling, creative writing and running. I like keeping fit and I think Modeling is another way of maintaining fit.
     
Due to my great passion and ambition about Modeling and creative writing, I have always look up to the one of the most popular blogger known as LINDA IKEJI.   
I have taken her as my role model,  I have always seen her to be a self-reliable, independent and hardworking woman. So I wish to be one of her kind someday.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Featured post

Ejege_Episode 1(street life)

  Ejege_episode1 Ejege is a webseries which is created by Buezin Empire for the purpose of entertainment and this movie is inspiring , educa...

MOST VIEWED POST

Flickr Images